|Bending Capacity:||400 -- 5000 KN|
|Bending Length:||2000 -- 6000 mm|
|Between Column:||1650 -- 5000 mm|
|Throat Depth:||320 -- 400 mm|
|Slide Stroke:||100 -- 320 mm|
|Stroke Adjustment:||80 -- 220 mm|
|Max. Shut Height:||330 -- 630 mm|
|SPM:||≥2.5 -- ≥11.0 min|
|Main Motor Power:||4 -- 37 kW|
|Net Weight:||3000 -- 47600 kg|
|Outline Size:||2500 x 1900 x 2240 -- 6800 x 2650 x 3900 mm|
1. The hydraulic press brake is completely streamlined and meet EU production requirements. The body construction is completed by automated robotic welders and it undergoes a stress relief process with an annealing treatment.
2. The bending brake employs an integrated hydraulic system that is reliable and easy to maintain designed by Bosch-Rexroth in Germany.
3. Work pieces are bent with maximum precision thanks to the sheet metal bending machine's mechanical synchronous mechanism and complex compensatory.
4. The stroke and distance of the metal bender's backgauge is automatically adjusted by the motor and can be adjusted by hand as well. The adjustments are displayed with digital meters.
5. Inch, single, and continuous operation modes are designed for the metal forming machine to be controlled using time relays.
6. A safety barrier and electric inter-locker are designed for the hydraulic press brake to ensure maximum operation safety.
Estun E21s NC Control System for the Hydraulic Press Brake:
1. Monochrome LCD box panel
2. Integral factor freely programmable
3. Automatic positioning control
4. Spindle offset allowance
5. Internal time relay
6. Stock counter
7. Back gauge position display with 0.01mm resolution